In this article we will tell you how you can check AMI Organics IPO allotment status very easily. So to check the ipo status you have to read this article carefully till the end.
AMI Organics Allotment Status
|Company Name||AMI Organics|
|Founder Name||Naresh Patel|
|IPO Price||Rs 603-610 (Per equity share)|
|Face Value||Rs 10 per equity share|
|IPO Booking dates||1-3 Sep 2021|
|Listing exchanges||National Stock Exchange|
Bombay Stock Exchange
Check AMI Organics IPO Allocation Status @bse website
The investers may check the IPO Status by following the following steps below:
- Firstly, visit the BSE India Exchange official website i.e. https://www.bseindia.com/.
- After visiting the website on home page, click on invester option.
- Under invester service section, click on the option named status of issue application status.
- Now a new page will open, here select Application Status check.
- Next step, select AMI Organics IPO & fill all other required details.
- In the last, click on search button.
In addition to this investers also can check allotment status through Link Intime India Pvt Ltd official website.
- Visit the official website of https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html.
- After visiting the website you will see 3 options there.
- Application No
- DP client ID
- Now you have to provide any one details of the above to check allotment status.
AMI Organics Allotment FAQs
Q. How can anyone check AMI Organics IPO Allotment status?
Ans. Investers can check IPO allotment status from PAN No. or Application No. or DP Client id.
Q. What is the AMI Organics IPO allotment release date & time?
Ans. 8 Sep 2021