Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme in Tamil Nadu:- The Stalin Government of Tamil Nadu State has come up with a Financial Assistance Scheme for the Women of the State. On Friday, Chief Minister MK Stalin held a Meeting wiht District Collectors and all other Senior Officials. Meanwhile, the head has Started the Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogi Thittam Scheme for Women. Let’s know the Complete Information about the Scheme..
In this Scheme, the Tamil Nadu State Government has Decided to Give Rs. 1000 Per Month to the Head Women. With the Given Amount, now the Woman will be able to Fulfill alll her Needs on Time. If you are also a Resident of Tamil Nadu then Apply for th Magalir Urimai Thogi Thittam Scheme as soon as Possible.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme Details/Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Application Form PDF
|Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme in Tamil Nadu
|15 September 2023
|Will be Launched by
|Tamil Nadu CM
|Per Month Rs. 1000
|Women in Head of the Family
TamilNadu Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme/What is Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme
During the Elections, the Stalin Government had Promised that Funds Would be Distributed Every Month for the Assistance of Women. Now According to the Statement Issued by the Government of Tamil Nadum this Kalaignar Magalir Urimai Thogi Thittam Scheme has been Started. In which an Amount of Rs. 1000 will be Given as Assistance Every Month to the Head Woman in the Family. This Promise was made by the Electoral DMK which is Becoming a Reality for Women today.
The Notification of the Scheme has been Issued, in which it has been told that According to the Global Gender Gap Report, Women in India are Economically Backward Many Times as Backward as India is, The Heads of the Families of the State have to be Empowered by Giving them Money Every Month, so that Women’s Self-Reliance will Increase and they will be able to meet their needs on time.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme Objective/Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme in Tamil Nadu
Tamil Nadu CM MK Stalin has Launched the Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme Named sfter Former Chief Minister and late DMK Patriarch Ekav Karunanidhi. The Main Purpose of Starting which is that the Women Heads of the Family will be Given an Amount of Rs. 1000 Every Month. So that Every Head Woman Fulfills her Needs on Time or Does Equality in her Family.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme Buduget
About 1 Crore Women of the State have been Included in this Scheme, every Month an Amount of Rs. 1000 will be Directly Transferred to the Bank Accounts of all these Beneficiary Women Through DBT. All Parents must have their own Bank Account. The Government has Presented a total Budget of Rs. 7000 Crore for the Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme of Tamil Nadu.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme Document Requirements
Proof of Age:- The Woman Applying in the Scheme has to Upload a Valid Prood of Her Age such as Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card etc. Which should be a Document Relaged to your Date of Birth.
Ration Card:-Ration Card is a Governmanet Document that tells the Identity of your Family, so it is very Important to have a Ration Card to Apply in the Scheme, Nowadays the Ration Card Works as a Government Document Everywhere.
Electricity Bill:- The Consumption of the Electricity Bill of the Woman Applying for her House should not be more than 3600 Units in a Year. Therefore, to Apply in the Scheme it is Necessary to have the Electricity Bill of the Previous Month.
Income Certificate:- To Apply in the Scheme, the Woman has to give the Annual Income Certificate of her Family. This Income Certificate showa the Annual Income of the Family. If Your Family’s Annual Income is 2.5 Lakh then you can Apply in the Scheme.
- Mobile Number
- Photo Domicile Certificate of Tamil Nadu
- Bank Account
- Self Declaration
- Family Datails
- Deate Certificate of Huband (In Case of Widow)
Eligibility of Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme/Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The Annual Income of the Family Applying Under this Scheme Should be less than 2.5 Lakhs.
- The Family taking Advantage of the Scheme Should not Spend more than 3600 Units of Electricity Per Year. People can Give This Information only while Applying.
- The age of the Woman Taking Advantage of the Scheme must be at Least 21 Years. According to the Guidelines Issued by the Government, Women born before 15 September 2002 can Apply for this Scheme.
- To Apply in this Scheme, Family Card Registration with the Woman has been said to be Necessary. Whose Family Card is made, he can Apply for the Scheme. Payment will be made to Only One Beneficiary on One Card.
- The Woman who is the Head of the Family, Only she will get 1 Thousand Rupees Under the Scheme. The woman whose Name will be Registered as the Head of the Family on the Family Card, Money will come into her Account Every Month. If a Man’s Name is Mentioned as the Head in a Card, then his Wife willl be made the Beneficiary.
- If the Name of the Wife of the Head of the Family is not Mentined in any Family Card, then andy other Woman can be made the Beneficiary. Provided that his age is more than 21 Years.
- If there is an Unmarried Woman, Widow of Transgender Head in a Family, then she can also take Advntage of this Scheme of Tamil Nadu. All of them can also Apply Under the Scheme. The Condition is that his age should also be more than 21 Years.
Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme Online Apply/How to Apply for Magalir Urimai Thogai Thittam Scheme
If you are a Woman of Tamil Nadu State and the Head of Your Family, then the State Government is Giving you an Amount of 1000 Rupees Every Month. To get this Amount, First you have to Apply in the Scheme
- To Apply, you have to Visit the Official Website of the Scheme.
- On the main Page of the Website, you have to Click on the Link of Apply Online.
- After that the Application form of the Scheme will Open in front of you.
- In this Application form you have to fill all the Datails asked like-your name, Address, Email, Mobile Number, Bank Details etc.
- After that Upload the Required Documents and Click on Submit Below.