Advertisement

Vatan Prem Yojana Gujarat 2021: Official Website & Registration as Donor

Advertisement

Gujarat government lauched a new scheme- Vatan Prem Yojana 2021 on 7 Aug 2021 in last month. It is a biggest campaign for public participation in the development works in Gujarat’s rural areas. The first meeting its governing body was held on 4 Sep at Gandhinagar. Under the scheme the governing body has formed a Project management unit for implementation of this scheme. This scheme is a upgraded version of Madar-e-vatan scheme. Through this scheme Non-Resident Gujaratis & NRI can donate 60% of the cost of a village project, while the rest 40% cost will be borne by state government.

What is Gujarat Vatan Prem Yojana 2021

This scheme will cover villae-level projects. The scheme is giving an excellent opportunity to patriotic donors to be part in the overall development of Gujarat. In this scheme Gujaratis from all over India and Non Gujartis & NRIs can contribute 60 percent of the cost of a village level project and the remaining percent will cover by state government. Donners can contribute for various development works like classroom, community hall, primary health center, sewage treatment plants etc. The Complet list of development works under the scheme is given in the article ahead.

Advertisement

Vatan Prem Yojana Latest Update

Recently on 4 Sep 2021 Vatan Prem Yojana’s governing body first meeting was held at Gandhinagar. In this meeting governing body proposed works to the tune of 1000 Crore, that have to be completed by Dec 2022.

Key Highlights of Gujarat Vatan Prem Yojana 2021

Name of SchemeVatan Prem Yojana
Launched byGujarat State Government
Year of launch2021
ObjectivesDevelopment of Rural Areas
Official Websitevatanprem.org

Objectives of Gujarat Vatan Prem Yojana

The objectives of Gujarat Vatan Prem Scheme are as follows:-

  • To help achieve all round development in addition to excellent public facilities in rural areas of Gujarat State.
  • This scheme gives an invaluable chance to Gujaratis to repay the debt of their motherland.
  • It will help the rural areas become self-reliant.

Development Works Under Gujarat Vatan Prem Yojana 2021

  • School Building, School Rooms & Smart Class
  • Library
  • Community Halls
  • Primary Health Centers (PHCs)
  • Aanganwadi, Madhyahan Bhojan Kitchen, Store Room
  • Building & Equipment for Gymnasium & Sports
  • Ponds Beautification
  • CCTV Camera Surveillance System
  • S. T. Bus Stand
  • Crematorium
  • Water Recycling system, Drainage & Sewrage Treatment Plant
  • Solar Energy powered for street lights and water supply system

  • First of all, visit the Vatan Prem Yojana official website i.e. vatanprem.org .
  • Now on home page you will se Donate Now option.
  • Click on donate now option.
  • Selection district, taluka & village name.
  • Now you have to select the work and design.
  • After this fill the donor details and inteded donation amount.
  • In next step, please enter the code received on email to submit the donation intention.
  • Once the donation intention is submitted, it will go to concern department for further action.
  • After verifying your email, you will received user id and password to login at Vatan Prem Yojnaa Portal.
  • Ater 15 days period donor will get response from concerned department.
  • You will be communicated by email to donate for choosen work.

Login process at Vatan Prem Yojana Portal

  • Firstly, visit Gujarat Vatan Prem Yojana official website.
  • On home page, click on Login button.
  • After clicking on the above button a login page will open.
  • Now enter User Name & Password.
  • In the last, click on login button.
  • Hence you can login at Vatan prem yojana portal.

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

3 thoughts on “Vatan Prem Yojana Gujarat 2021: Official Website & Registration as Donor”

  1. Before I decide to donate , I want list of job with project cost available under this programme so that I study and select the project which suits my budget. Once I shortlist three projects I will contact your organization for further process for donation. I would prefer project of Petlad town in Kheda District.

    Reply

Leave a Comment