Karnatak Anna Bhagya Scheme:- Karnataka State Chief Minister Siddaramaiah has Started Anna Bhagya Yojana for BPL Families, in which the Government is giving the Facility of Making Payments Through DBT Instead of Chavan. so let’s know about Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme….
The Congress Government under the Leadership of the CM of Karnataka has Released the Process of Giving Direct Benefits under the Anna Bhagya Scheme on 10 July 2023. As per the Scheme, the Families who fall below the Poverty Line are Being Transferred Rs. 170 for 05 KG Rice per Beneficiary per Family. This Amount will be sent to the Bank Account of the Beneficiary Linked to the Aadhaae Number of the head of the BPL Family.
Anna Bhagya Scheme in Karnatak
|Scheme Name||Anna Bhagya Scheme Karnatak|
|Launched in||Karnataka State|
|Benefit||Free of Cost 10 KG of Rice per Rerson|
|Announced By||Karnatak Congress Party|
What is Anna Bhagya Scheme/Karnatak Anna Bhagya Yojana
Many Types of Assistance have been issued in the State of Karnataka, the First Women will be Given Assistance of RS.2000/- Every Month under Griha Lakshmi Yojana. Secondly, Unemployed Graduate youth will be Given Rs. 3,000/- Every Month and Unemployed Diploma Holders will be Given Rs. 1,500/- Every Month under the Yuva Nidhi. Now let us tell you that Anna Bhagya Yojana has been Started under the Supervision of Food and Civil Supplies Department of Karnataka.
The Government of Karnataka will Distribute Rice Free of Cost to the Families Falling below the Poverty Line under the Anna Bhagya Scheme. Along with this, it is also Providing many other Benefits, the Reason Behind which is to Address food Security and Reduce the Economic Burden. You can also call Anna Bhagya Yojana as Free Rice Scheme.
In which the Government has Talked about Giving 10 KG Rice Per Person. This Amount will Reach the Bank Account of the Beneficiary within 15 Days Through DBD. Undr the Anna Bhagya Scheme. Rs. 170 will be sent every Month to the Accounts of Each of the 4.41 Crore Ration Card Holders of the State. in which there are About 1.28 Crore Ration Card Holder Families of Antyodaya Anna Yojana.
Aan Bhagya Scheme Objective
The Main Reason Behind Starthing the Karnataka Anna Bhagya Yojana is to Provide Chavan to the BPL/Antyodaya Families Free of Cost. So that he can Feed his Family on Time. Through this Scheme, the Government of Karnataka Promised to Provide 10 KG of Rice Every Month to the Beneficiary Families, in which 05 KG of Rice will be Given by the Central Government and 05 KG of Rice by the State Government Every Month.
All these Families will get this Benefit for a Long Time, due to Which the poor Families will be fed at the Right Time. This will Reduce the Problem of Hunger in the State, the Karnataka Government has Announced to give Five Kilos of Rice, its Amount will be Sent to the Bank Account of the Beneficiary Every Month Rs 170.
Karnatak Anna Bhagya Scheme Benefits/Benefits of Anna Bhagya Scheme in Karnatak
- Chawan will be Provided Free of Cost to Each Person who is Eligible under Anna Bhagya Yojana.
- The Beneficiary will not have to Spend any Money and will be able to take Rice and take care of his Family on Time.
- The poor Families will be Suppliend Staple food Items.
How Much Profit/Allocation of 10 kg Rice per Person Per Month
- Monthly Allotment of 10KG Rice will be Made to Each Member of the Family Falling in the Poverty Line.
- Karnataka is One of the Staple Food Items Consumed in the State and Hence will Cater to all the Dietary Needs of Anyone.
Anna Bhagya Scheme Eligibility
- The Benefit of this Scheme will be Given to the Applicant who is a Resident of the State of Karnataka.
- The Person/Woman Applying Should come in the Poverty Line.
- He Should be Included in BPLCard/Antyadaya Anna Yojana/
Karnatak Anna Bhagya Scheme Required Documents
Aadhaar Card, BPL Card, Antyodaya Anna Card, Residence Proof, Domicile of Karnataka, Mobile Number, Aadhaar Linked Bank Account Details etc.
How to Apply Karnatak Anna Bhagya Scheme/Anna Bhagya Scheme Application Process
In this Scheme, the Government of Karnataka has Kept a Simple Application Process for all the Beneficiaries, in Which you can Easily Apply
You will not need to Apply Separately in the Scheme, Because the Government of Karnataka has Launched Anna Bhagya Yojana for Poor Families. You must go to Your Nearest Ration Shop and take your Ration Card along with you. There you have to Show your Ration Card, the Ration Card will be Verified and you will get 10 Kg Rice Every Month.
The Data of the Ration Card will Already be with the Government. If you have BPL Ration Card/Antyodaya Anna Ration Card then you will Automatically get the Benefit of Anna Bhagya Yojana.
Karnataka Anna Bhagya Scheme Check Status/Anna Bhagya Scheme Application Status Check
- To Check the Status of this Scheme, you have to Visit the Official Website of Food Department of Karnataka State.
- On the Main Page of the Website, you will see the tab of E-Services, Click on it.
- After that go to DBT Status now you have to enter your Ration Card Nimber by Selecting the Month and Year Name.
- Click on the Continue Button Below, After that on the Next page the DBT Status of Anna Bhagya Scheme will be in Front of you.